A UV-Stable, Production-Grade Thermoplastic
ASA is a thermoplastic, poised to become the most popular all-purpose prototyping material. ASA matches or exceeds the mechanical properties of standard ABS and has greater heat resistance.
Moreover, ASA demonstrates exceptional UV stability and, with its matte finish, offers the best aesthetics of any FDM thermoplastic. It’s especially suited for end-use parts in outdoor commercial and infrastructure applications.
- ASA combines mechanical strength and UV stability with the best part aesthetics FDM technology has to offer.
- Build enduring prototypes to test fit, form and function.
- Its UV resistance makes it especially suited in end-use parts for outdoor commercial and infrastructure use.
- Available in two colours
- Creates parts which can be used for end use.
Get More Information
- Colours: Ivory white dark blue yellow black red orangegreen gray dark gray
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), 0.007 inch (0.178 mm), 0.005 inch (0.127 mm)
- Support Structure: Soluble
- Tensile Strength:XY: 4,720 psi (33 MPa), Z: 4,300 psi (30 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation:XY: 9%, Z: 3%