High Performance FDM System
Build parts as large as 406 x 355 x 406 mm (16 x 14 x 16 in.). The Fortus 450mc works with 9 standard, engineering and high-performance thermoplastics. Take designs from virtual to real in hours, not weeks. From functional prototypes with exacting tolerances, to manufacturing tools that perform under pressure, the Fortus 450mc 3D production system sets a high bar for speed, performance and accuracy.
Nine Production-grade Materials
Delivers models in ABS, ASA, PC, Nylon12, ULTEM 9085, and ULTEM 1010 production-grade thermoplastics used in real manufacturing applications.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
The Fortus 450mc features an all-new touchscreen interface for straightforward operation and maintenance.
Faster Production Runs
The Fortus 450mc can build complex parts faster than it’s predecessors, and offers the same fast build time as the Fortus 400mc.
View a Demonstration on uPrint SE Plus’ Capabilities
ABS, PC and Nylon Thermoplastic Materials
The Fortus 450mc builds parts in these production-grade thermoplastics:
- ULTEM 9085 for high strength-to-weight ratio and favorable FST rating.
- ULTEM 1010 for the best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties.
- ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength and environmental stability
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
- ASA for UV stability and the best aesthetics
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
- FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
|Model material||ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, ABS-ESD7, ASA, PC-ISO, PC, ULTEM-9085, ULTEM 1010, FDM Nylon 12|
|Model Delivery Options||Two bays each for material and support canisters|
|Accuracy||Parts are produced within an accuracy of ± .127 mm (± .005 in.) or ± .0015 mm/mm (± .0015 in/in), whichever is greater. (Accuracy is geometry dependent. Achievable accuracy specification derived from statistical data at 95% dimensional yield.)|
|Layer Thickness||0.330 mm (0.013 in.)
0.254 mm (0.010 in.)
0.178 mm (0.007 in.)
0.127 mm (0.005 in.)
|Build Envelope (XxYxZ)||406 x 355 x 406 mm (16 x 14 x 16 in.)|
|Machine Dimensions||127 x 90.17 x 194.31 cm (50 x 25.5 x 76.5 in.)|
|Machine Weight||With crate: 680 kg (1,500 lbs.), without crate: 601 kg (1,325 lbs.)|