Tough yet Flexible Material
Polypropylene-like material is tough, highly flexible and durable. It enables you to 3D print precision prototypes that look and behave like polypropylene.
Rigur™ (RGD450) is an advanced simulated polypropylene photopolymer with improved toughness, increased dimensional stability and great surface finish. Offered in a bright white colour, Endur is ideal for flexible closures and living hinges; reusable containers and packaging; and white appliances including consumer goods, household appliances, consumer electronics and automotive parts.
DurusWhite™ material is ideal for a broad range of applications that require the appearance, flexibility, strength and toughness of Polypropylene. Properties include Izod notched impact of 44 J/m, elongation at break of 44% and flexural modulus of 1026 MPa.
- Living hinges and flexible closures (Example: spice tins, dispenser closures)
- Reusable containers and packaging (Example: cd & movie cases, SD card tote)
- Snap fit housings (Example: ear bud cases, automotive components like gear boxes and housings)
- White appliances (Example: consumer goods, household appliances, consumer electronics and automotive parts)
- Advanced simulated polypropylene
- Higher impact strength
- Higher heat temperature
- Increased dimensional stability
- Excellent surface finish.
Get More Information
- Reusable containers and packaging.
- Flexible, snap-fit applications and living hinges.
- Toys, battery cases, laboratory equipment, loudspeakers and automotive components.
Simulate with Digital Materials
- With Design Series Objet Connex 3D Printers, you can also simulate polypropylene with improved thermal resistance.
- Combine Polypropylene-like white material (DurusWhite) with Rigid Opaque white, gray, blue or clear materials (VeroWhitePlus, VeroGray, VeroBlue or FullCure720).