Biocompatible, Sterilizable Material
ABS-M30i is a high strength material well suited for the medical, pharmaceutical and food packaging industries. Parts manufactured with ABS-M30i material are biocompatible (ISO 10993 USP Class VI) and can be gamma or EtO sterilized
Using ABS-M30i engineers and designers can produce surgical planning models, tools and fixtures in-house, directly from CAD data.
- Biocompatible (ISO 10993 USP Class VI )1 material.
- Sterilizable using gamma radiation or ethylene oxide (EtO) sterilization methods.
- Best fit for applications requiring good strength and sterilization.
- Creates realistic functional tests parts which can also be used for end use.
Get More Information
- Full name: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene – ISO 10993 USP Class VI biocompatible
- Colours: Ivory
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), 0.007 inch (0.178 mm), 0.005 inch (0.127 mm)
- Support Structure: Soluble
- Tensile Strength: 5,200 psi (36 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 4.0%
- Flexural Stress: 8,800 psi (61 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched: 2.6 ft-lb/in (139 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 204°F (96°C)