Largest 3D Production System
The Fortus 900mc 3D Production System builds durable, accurate, repeatable parts as large as 914 x 610 x 914 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in.) with two material bays for maximum unattended build time. The 900mc works with 12 real thermoplastics that meet the application for demanding functional prototypes, production parts, jigs, fixtures and factory tooling.
Eleven Production-grade Materials
The Fortus 900mc provides a wide range of thermoplastics with advanced mechanical properties so your parts can endure high heat, caustic chemicals, sterilization, and high impact applications.
Control Software Enhanced
To deliver greater throughput, accuracy, repeatability, and reliability.
Fast and Fine 3D Printing Modes
uPrint SE Plus can print two different thicknesses, 0.254 mm (0.010 in) or 0.330 mm (0.013 in), allowing you to print faster when less detail is required.
View a Demonstration on uPrint SE Plus’ Capabilities
Advanced Thermoplastic Material
The Fortus 900mc builds parts in ten production-grade engineering thermoplastics, allowing you to create functional parts for evaluation of your product such as an automotive lens:
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation.
- ABSi for translucence.
- ABS-M30 for great tensile, impact and flexural strength and environmental stability.
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility.
- PC for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical .properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS.
- PC-ABS for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance.
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength.
- PPSF/PPSU for highest heat and chemical resistance.
- ULTEM 9085 good mechanical, chemical and thermal properties.
- ULTEM 1010 for the best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties.
- Nylon 12 for applications that demand high fatigue resistance, repetitive snap fits, strong chemical resistance, and press (friction) fit inserts.
|Model material||ABS-ESD7, ABSi, ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, PC, PC-ABS, PC-ISO, PPSF, ULTEM 9085, ULTEM 1010, Nylon 12|
|Layer thickness||0.330 mm (0.013 in.), 0.254 mm (0.010 in.), 0.178 mm (0.007 in.)|
|Net Build Size (XxYxZ)||914 x 610 x 914 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in.)|
|Machine Dimensions||2772 x 1683 x 2027 mm (109.1 x 66.3 x 79.8 in.)|
|Machine Weight||With crate: 3287 kg (7247 lbs.), without crate: 2869 kg (6325 lbs.)|