PPSF / PPSU
Heat-resistant, Strong Sterilizable Material
PPSF / PPSU (polyphenylsulfone) material has the greatest heat and chemical resistance of all FDM materials – ideal for aerospace, automotive and medical applications. PPSF parts are not only mechanically superior, but also dimensionally accurate, to better predict end-product performance
Users can also sterilize PPSF via steam autoclave, EtO sterilization, plasma sterilization, chemical sterilization and radiation.
- Highest heat and chemical resistance of all FDM materials.
- Mechanically superior material, greatest strength.
- Ideal for applications in caustic and high heat environments.
Get More Information
- Full name: polyphenylsulfone
- Colours: tan
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), and 0.010 inch (0.254 mm)
- Support Structure: BASS
- Tensile Strength: 8,000 psi (55 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 3.0%
- Flexural Stress: 15,900 psi (110 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched: 1.1 ft-lb/in (59 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 372°F (189°C)