Simulate Your Rubber Products
With Rubber-like PolyJet photopolymers, you can simulate rubber with different levels of hardness, elongation and tear resistance. Available in several opaque and translucent colors, Rubber-like material enables you to simulate a wide variety of finished products, from handles to footwear.
The PolyJet family of rubber-like materials includes TangoGray™, TangoBlack™, TangoPlus™ and TangoBlackPlus™. The family offers various levels of elastomer characteristics: Shore scale A hardness, elongation at break, tear resistance and tensile strength that make it suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces on consumer electronics, medical devices and automotive interiors.
- Exhibition and communication models.
- Rubber surrounds and over-molding.
- Soft-touch coatings and non-slip surfaces.
- Knobs, grips, pulls, handles, gaskets, seals, hoses, footwear.
Simulate with Digital Materials
- Combining – TangoBlackPlus or TangoPlus and VeroWhitePlus / VeroClear to simulate 6 levels of different Shore Scale A values from Shore 40 to Shore 95, with increasing tensile strength and tear resistance.
- Additional Shore values can be created by combining other rubber-like and rigid materials.