Make Your Prototype Look Real
With a combination of clarity, high dimensional stability and surface smoothness, Transparent PolyJet photopolymer lets you prototype transparent models of a wide range of products from eye wear and light covers to medical devices.
VeroClear™ is a rigid, colourless material featuring dimensional stability for general purpose, fine detail model building and visual simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA.
- Form and fit testing of clear or see-through parts.
- Glass, eye-wear, lighting covers and light-cases.
- Visualization of liquid flow.
- Color dying.
- Medical applications.
- Artistic and exhibition modeling.
Custom Digital Material
- With Design Series Objet Connex 3D Printers, you can combine transparent and black materials to create artistic patterns, various transparent shades, and Shore A values that simulate general purpose and polypropylene-like plastics.