Strong Engineering Thermoplastic
PC-ABS (polycarbonate-ABS) is one of the most widely used industrial thermoplastics. PC-ABS offers the most desirable properties of both materials – the superior strength and heat resistance of PC and the flexibility of ABS. PC-ABS blends are commonly used in automotive, electronics and telecommunications applications.
For functional prototyping, tooling and low-volume manufacturing that requires superior impact strength, Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology works with PC-ABS thermoplastic.
- The superior strength and heat resistance of PC and the flexibility of ABS
- Superior mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC.
- Excellent feature definition and surface appeal of ABS.
- Highest impact strength.
Get More Information
- Full name: polycarbonate – acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Colours: black
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), and 0.007 inch (0.178 mm)
- Support Structure: BASS, Soluble
- Tensile Strength: 5,900 psi (41 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 4.8%
- Flexural Stress: 9,800 psi (68 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched: 3.7 ft-lb/in (196 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 230°F (110°C)