Make Your Prototype Look Real
Combining dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, the PolyJet rigid opaque family is intended for standard plastics simulation and model creations that closely resemble the ‘look’ of the end product.
Durable and strong, this family of Rigid Opaque photopolymers provides excellent detail visualization and is available in a variety of colors – gray, black, white and blue. You can 3D print accurate, realistic prototypes that test fit, form and function, even for moving and assembled parts.
- Wide range of fit and form testing.
- Moving parts and assembled parts.
- Exhibition and sales & marketing models.
- Assembly of electronic components.
- VeroBlue™ material is ideal for silicon molding.
- Colours include gray, black, white and blue.
Get More Information
- Rigid Opaque white material (VeroWhitePlus RGD835)
- Rigid Opaque gray material (VeroGray RGD850)
- Rigid Opaque blue material (VeroBlue RGD840)
- Rigid Opaque black material (VeroBlackPlus RGD875)
- With Design Series Objet Connex 3D Printers, you can use Digital Composites to simulate a variety of shades by combining Rigid Opaque white (VeroWhitePlus) and Rubber-like black (TangoBlackPlus) materials.