ABS-ESD7 is an ABS thermoplastic with static dissipative properties for applications where a static charge can damage products, impair their performance or cause an explosion.
Ideal for electronic products with circuit boards and for the transportation and industrial equipment industries. Most widely used to create jigs and fixtures for the assembly of electronic components, but it is also useful for building functional prototypes of fuel storage and delivery products, as well as cases, enclosures and packaging.
- Static dissipative with target surface resistance of 107 ohms (typical range 109 – 106 ohms).
- Makes great assembly tools for electronic and static sensitive products.
- Widely used for functional prototypes of cases, enclosures and packaging.
- Prevents a buildup of static electricity, so it will not
produce a static shock or cause other materials like powders, dust and fine particles to stick to it.
Get More Information
- Full name: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene – static dissipative
- Colours: black
- Layer Thickness: 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), 0.007 inch (0.178 mm)
- Support Structure: Soluble
- Tensile Strength: 5,200 psi (36 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 3.0%
- Flexural Stress: 8,800 psi (61 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched: 2.1 ft-lb/in (111 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 204°F (96°C)