Build translucent prototypes in amber, red and natural color with ABSi and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology.
This material empowers FDM systems build components that allow light to pass through, useful in automotive design. Translucent parts also let you monitor fluid movement, such as in medical-device prototyping.
- Translucent material.
- Good blend of mechanical and aesthetic properties.
- Available in translucent natural, red and amber colors.
- This material is especially useful in automotive, aerospace and medical-device manufacturing.
Get More Information
- Full name: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene – translucent
- Colours: Natural Red Amber
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), 0.007 inch (0.178 mm), 0.005 inch (0.127 mm)
- Support Structure: Soluble
- Tensile Strength: 5,400 psi (37 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 4.4%
- Flexural Stress:8,980 psi (62 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched:1.8 ft-lb/in (96 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 188°F (87°C)