9 Colors with Standard Thermoplastic
Stratasys ABSplus-P430 is a true production-grade thermoplastic and is an ideal material for conceptual modeling, functional prototyping, manufacturing tools, and end-use-parts.
- Mechanically strong and stable over time.
- Layer bonding is significantly stronger for a more durable part than standard Stratasys ABS.
- Greater tensile, impact, and flexural strength than standard Stratasys ABS.
- Versatile Material: Good for form, fit and functional applications.
- ABSplus works with soluble support materials, support removal is hands-free.
Get More Information
- Full name: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Colours: Ivory, white, blue, fluorescent yellow, black, red, nectarine, olive green, gray
- Layer Thickness: 0.013 inch (0.330 mm), 0.010 inch (0.254 mm), and 0.007 inch (0.178 mm)
- Support Structure: Soluble
- Tensile Strength: 5,300 psi (37 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation: 3.0%
- Flexural Stress: 7,600 psi (53 MPa)
- IZOD Impact, notched: 2.0 ft-lb/in (106 J/m)
- Heat Deflection: 204°F (96°C)