A Range of Durable Production Grade Plastics
With versatile PolyJet dual material jetting, Objet Connex 3D Printers can print inkjet photopolymers that simulate a range of durable production-grade plastics. Objet Digital ABS and ABS2 material creates compelling, precision prototypes that are also tough and heat-resistant.
Digital ABS (RGD5160 – DM) is fabricated from RGD515 and RGD535. It is designed to simulate ABS engineering plastics by combining high-temperature resistances with high toughness. Digital ABS is suitable for any simulated parts that require high-impact resistance and shock absorption.
- Functional prototypes.
- Snap-fit parts for high or low temperature usage.
- Molds and cavity parts.
- Electrical parts, casings, mobile telephone casings.
- Engine parts and covers.
Simulate with Digital Materials
- High impact resistance of 65-80J/ m (1.22-1.5 ft lb/inch) and a
- Heat deflection temperature (HDT) of 58-68 °C (136–154 °F) upon removal from the printer.
- Additional higher HDT of 82-95°C (179–203 °F) can be achieved after thermal post treatment in a programmable oven using different temperature profiles.